Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the 4th International Conference on Accounting Studies (ICAS) 2017 which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to accounting studies.
Theme & Track
ICAS 2017 is seeking proposals related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Globalization and Accounting Practice: Opportunities and Challenges”:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Management Accounting and Costing
- Auditing and Internal Control
- Public Sector Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- International Accounting
- Accounting Education
- Corporate Finance and Capital Markets
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- Forensic Accounting
- Islamic Accounting
- Social and Environmental Accounting
- Case Studies
|Paper Submission Deadline (Extended)
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||30 June 2017|
|Registration Deadline for Authors*||1 September 2017|
*for their papers to be included in the proceedings
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charge USD 20 per page
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by September 1, 2017 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAS, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. Authors will be required to transfer copyright of their paper to ICAS. The proceedings will be available in the ICAS Digital Library which can be accessed online, and will also be available in hard copy after the conference. The proceedings will be sent to ISI Thomson and Scopus for indexing.
Journal: On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, quality papers will be considered for publication in the following refereed journals:
- International Journal of Performance and Productivity Management
- International Journal of Economic Research
- International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research
- Journal of Business Management and Accounting (JBMA)
- International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS)
- Malaysian Management Journals (MMJ)
subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable submission fees. Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Authors of shortlisted papers will be invited to further develop their papers (e.g. adding in any other findings, expanding in some areas and drilling deeper into others, to justify a good journal publication) and to submit their papers for possible publication in the journal. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process, and the journal's Editors will select invitees for publication.
We use OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System system for paper submission and reviewing process. Authors are required to submit and upload the paper online.