- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of TEN (10) single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices
- Any additional page will be charge USD 20 per page
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission. [Author's names only need to be included after the paper has been reviewed]
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 1st October 2018 in order for the paper to be included in the program book. Paper will be considered to be published in the conference proceeding if you pay anytime BEFORE the conference.
By submitting a paper to present at the ICAS, you explicitly agree:
- That you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
- To present in the time slot and format assigned by the Program Committee.
- If accepted, to adhere to the deadlines as detailed in the acceptance notification regarding additional information, presentation materials, etc.